Weekday continental breakfasts, electrical vehicle charging stations, pets allowed, and more!
- A pro-active Home Owner’s Association (HOA) Board of Directors comprised of volunteer residents that manages the strategic activities to support the Unit Owner‘s protection of their investment in Parc Regent. Key among these are property management, financial control, annual budgeting and reserve account development.
- Monthly HOA Board of Directors meetings with open participation by unit owners.
- Part-time on-site Property Manager and off-hours/emergency contact.
- Web site portal offering financial, documentation and informational support to unit owners.
- Orientation provided for new residents.
- A janitor/handyman on-site during weekday mornings for common area tasks who can be hired by individual residents for after-hours work.
- Weekday continental breakfasts which serve as a daily social event.
- Breakfast, water, trash and gas covered within HOA fee.
- Availability of AT&T fiber and Comcast web services.
- Ten electrical vehicle charging stations.
- Weekly landscaping by an outside vendor.
- Flower and holiday arrangements, changed quarterly, in each building entrance.
- A community flower and vegetable garden tended by interested residents.
- Monthly Newsletter and Calendar.
- Four-star maintenance of building and grounds with renovated irrigation system.
- New roof and replacement of all skylights completed in 2019.
- All fire sprinklers replaced in 2020.
- Pets allowed, check with office for regulations.
Condo living at Parc Regent is easy. The huge underground parking facility has lots of charging stations for my electric car. My storage room for extra personal belongings is near my parking space. Also, there are several cardio exercise and weight machines in the gym to keep me fit all year around.